The following text serves to inform you about the processing of your personal data within the scope of our Internet offer.
Phone: +49 (0) 721 – 120 88 24
Fax: +49 (0) 721 – 120 88 26
Contact data protection officer:
How we process personal data
In the following cases, we process your personal data:
1. When you visit our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which our website is accessed (referrer URL)
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
2. If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
3. If you would like to send us an application to apply for an advertised position or on your own initiative, we will process the documents and personal data you send us.
- For unsolicited applications, we require your name, address and other contact details, date and place of birth, nationality and qualification papers. In addition, you can provide us with other voluntary data that you think would be useful for establishing an employment relationship.
Purposes of data processing
We use the personal data you actively provide only for the agreed purpose and only to the extent necessary.
1. The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- For other administrative purposes
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. One sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purposes of drawing conclusions about you personally.
2. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out on the basis of a pre-contractual measure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) DSGVO. When a contract is concluded, the data can be included in our customer support system. The data will not be processed for any other purposes.
3. The data processing serves the purpose of establishing and implementing an employment relationship in accordance with Art. 88 DSGVO in conjunction with § 26 BDSG. In the event of a positive decision, the personal data is included in our personnel file and pursue the purposes of the “employee administration” procedure.
Categories of recipients of personal data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We do pass your data to a third person if:
- You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- In the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- This is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Data will only be transferred to third countries if you have given your consent.
Duration for which the personal data is stored
1. Cookies are stored in your browser as so-called session cookies, so that your browser automatically deletes them after leaving the website. In this case, the duration of storage depends on the technical functionality of the browser you are using.
2. Personal data transmitted to us in connection with a contact request on our website will only be stored for the duration of the processing of the request. When a contract is concluded, the data you provide may be regularly stored in our customer support system for 10 years, unless there is another legal obligation that obliges us to store it for a longer period.
3. The personal data collected will be used in the case of a a. Cancellation: Stored for at least three months. The longest storage period is a maximum of six months. b. Termination: If our storage periods apply. The information you are entitled to will be provided to you upon recruitment.
4. Your personal data will be stored until revoked.
We point out that we delete your data if their storage is inadmissible (especially if the data is incorrect and a correction is not possible). The blocking takes the place of the deletion if legal or actual obstacles stand in the way (e.g. special storage obligations due to commercial and tax regulations).
Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to information, correction, deletion, restriction
The data subject has the right to be informed of the personal data concerned and to have them corrected, deleted or restricted. Furthermore, it has a right of opposition against the processing.
Right to data transferability
The data subject has the right to data transferability.
There is a right of appeal to the supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority.
Provision of personal data
There is no legal obligation for you to provide personal data.
Automated decision making including profiling
Under certain circumstances, an automated profile can be created with the aim of evaluating personal aspects. We use these profiling measures in the following cases: Due to legal and regulatory requirements, we are obliged to combat money laundering, terrorist financing and asset-polluting crimes. Data analyses (e.g. comparison with legally prescribed lists) are also carried out.
This website uses Flash media. The Flash Player plug-in required to play these media uses so-called “cookies”. Flash cookies or Local Shared Objects (LSO) are files into which websites that integrate Flash media can write user-specific data on the user’s computer and later read it out again for local evaluation. These files are not managed by the web browser itself, but by its respective Flash Player plug-in. As website operators, we have no influence on these cookies. Flash Player’s default settings do not ask for permission to store cookies on your local hard drive. Flash cookies may be deleted from the Macromedia website. For details see: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/de/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. The page can also be accessed unencrypted. We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website.