Teamwork – The basis for success at camProx
Who we are and what we do:
With its 13 employees, camProx is a family-friendly company, a good mix of young and old, who enjoy working together and spending time together even outside working hours. It is a global player in the CAM market for profile machining centers, offering customers a fair deal to solve their problems smartly and easily. Our software is the link between CAD and machine control, enabling our customers to convert a 3D design into a working NC program that the CNC machine understands.
Your tasks with us:
- You will be directly involved in the planning, design and implementation of algorithms for our existing CAM system and its successor
- You will design user interfaces
- You will ensure the implementation of interfaces to external systems
- You will take responsibility for the development of existing and new products from the very beginning
- You will design individual customer solutions and implement them as additional functions of the software
Insights – programmers discussing the best graphical implementation
Your Profile – What we are looking for:
An Avenger* who can take on tasks independently, yet act as a team player for the good of the whole and think outside the box. In addition to technical skills, it is important to us that you fit into the team as a person.
- Profound knowledge of modern, object-oriented C++ is a must.
- Basic knowledge of Qt is desirable
- Experience with 3D kernels like Acis or OpenCascade are an advantage
- Experience with SQL databases is an advantage
- Enjoy teamwork and willingness to learn new things
What we offer:
- Family friendly company
- Flat hierarchies, personal responsibility, own projects
- Continuing education (books, webinars, conventions)
- 8% of working time can be used for further education projects
- Best tools money can buy
- Old villa in the heart of Karlsruhe
- International team for young and old
- Well-equipped kitchen with drinks for everyone
- Familiar atmosphere, open contact
- Billiard table, dartboard, grill, … for relaxed breaks and evenings
Insights – In a meeting between Service Technicans and Sales in one of the offices
We work hard, but we also have fun doing it. If you want to be part of it, get in touch and send us:
- Your salary expectations
- Why you want to work with us
- and of course your resume!